Thursday 25 September 2014

Blog Introduction!

Over the course of this blog, I will show you how I have been building up ideas for my music magazine.
The music genres I am interested
in is mainly R&B, Pop and Rap. The artists I like are;

Beyoncé
Justin Timberlake



Ariana Grande


Kanye West
Nicki Minaj













Chris Brown












Most of the artists above are Rap and R&B, therefore the natural choice that I am going to base my magazine on is R&B. Billboard is a type of magazine for teenagers to people in their 30's over but also it is for both genders but mainly for females, it is very expressive and influential upon their target audience.
At the moment the most popular magazine, that is produced weekly, on the market is Kerrang with 252,000 adults who buy the magazine however, the least popular magazine, that is produced weekly, is NME which has 198,000 adults that buy the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment