Friday 17 October 2014

Music Magazine Photoshoot 1

For my music magazine photo shoot my location was on Prior Pursglove College campus. My model was a friend of mine and loved having a photo shoot and she said she couldn't wait to see the final design.


 

I like this one because of her pose and her facial expression.
 
 
 I really like this one however I wouldn't be able to use this image as for the shadow across her face.
 
 
I really like this image because the lighting is highlighting her cheekbones as well as her make up.
 

 I like this one however the clothing choice doesn't look very R&B.
 

this image is perfect for a double page spread and I like this image because the lighting is most on her cheekbones, forehead, nose and her chin.
 

I like this image because I like her pose, this would be perfect for a contents page, however I had problems because she is holding onto the railing so therefore I would have to include the railing into my magazine.
 


 


 


 


 

I like this image because it's like she is looking up and this could illustrate she is looking up to her fans.

I like this image because it gives a raunchy look to her however I had problems cutting the image out.
 

I like this one because she looks pretty and her hair looks messy at the front but a stylish messy.
 

I like this one because I like the angle of the camera.
 

I like this one because she is smiling and her makeup looks professional however I had problems because of the shadows therefore I couldn't use it on my magazine.
 


 


 

I like this one because she has her hand on her hip which shows she could be
 
 
I like this image because her lips look very natural and her eye makeup looks very feline-like.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment